Kytons Bakery specialises in helping your community group in South Australia carry out fundraising with our delicious bakery products. While we are best known for Kytons’ award-winning lamingtons, which have been twice awarded first prize by the National Baking Awards, we also offer a variety of other products to fundraise with – Hot Cross Buns (winner of National Hot Cross Bun Competition), winter products, including sweet and savoury pies and biscuits, as well as our Christmas Range, featuring a large selection of festive fare and gift ideas. You’ll find lots more information about Kytons product ranges, product availability and tips for running a successful Kytons Fundraising Drive on this page and in the fundraising pack available for download.
7 Steps To Fundraising With Kytons Products
- Plan the date to receive your products and book it with Kytons
- Set the deadline for people to return forms to you, allowing yourself enough time to collate orders and notify Kytons by Thursday of the week prior to your collection/delivery date
- Put the dates on the master form we would have sent you, photocopy and distribute to your students/members etc
- Collect forms and money and tally totals. You’ll find a tally sheet on our website
- Call Kytons with the final order by Thursday the week prior to your collection/delivery date
- Pick up or have your order delivered and distribute to your customers
- Plan how to spend your new funds
Important information about fundraising with Kytons
There is no minimum order requirement but orders of less than 24 packets will attract the “suggested sell price to your customer” price detailed in the enclosed newsletter.
Ways to Increase Your Profit
Schedule three fundraisers for the year and take part in our 3 for 3 in 3 scheme.
Receive 3% discount off your 3rd invoice for the year provided:
- Your group runs three fundraising drives in three separate terms during 2017
- Each invoice must total a minimum of $300
Challenge your members to reach sales targets to receive extra cash rewards:
- 100-199 packets $10 discount off invoice
- 200-299 packets $35 discount or free delivery
- 300-399 packets $60 discount or free delivery + $25 discount
- A further $25 discount applies for each 100 packets sold for 400, 500 etc.
Unless being freighted to the country, orders are cash on delivery or collection. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or eftpos if you are collecting from Kytons. Country orders are dispatched with a 7 day account enclosed, which can be paid by cheque or direct debit.
Delivery is available anywhere in the metro area at a flat rate of $35, but this charge can be waived
if you sell 200 packets or more (see above).
We encourage you to visit Kytons at Edwardstown to collect your order. Our staff will assist you to load your order into your car and the following is a guide for what you can expect to fit in your vehicle:
- A medium sized sedan (no passengers, luggage or children’s car seats) holds at least 200 packets
- A medium sized wagon (no passengers, luggage or children’s car seats) holds at least 300 packets
Delivery to most country areas is available, but please check available days and costs with Kytons before distributing your forms.
We can also supply country customers with “country” forms with products listed at 50c above the regular price to help you cover the cost of refrigerated freight to SA country areas.
Please refer to product packaging and cartons for exact storage instructions.
Lamingtons, pies and winter puddings require refrigeration if not distributing on the day of collection/delivery.
At Kytons we work hard to continue to produce great quality, delicious products that your customers will continue to buy, fundraising drive after fundraising drive.
We welcome your feedback, questions and queries, so please don’t hesitate to call us on 8177 0156 or contact us via our contact page if we can assist you in any way